Experience Tyrol's youngest glacier
An unforgettable experience in your winter holidays
Come to the peak of the Weißseespitze on 3535m - the landmark of the Kaunertal glacier. The Kaunertal Glacier has just the right slopes for everyone, whether beginner or pro, aggressive riders or pleasure skiers. The perfectly groomed, wide slopes and natural snow offer perfect carving. For those searching out a great offering for skiers and snowboarders, for freeriders and those who like to mix it up while also avoiding the lines at the lifts - this is just the place. The small family ski resort, Fendels, adds to the wide offering at the Kaunertal Glacier, with night-time skiing and sledging every Thursday. You can explore 2 ski resorts and 54 kilometres of slopes with only one lift pass. What are you waiting for? Experience the Kaunertal Glacier!
All advantages of the ski pass Kaunertal Glacier - Fendels at one glance:
- Children up to 10 years old ski for free accompanied by a parent
- The Pitztaler Glacier and Rifflsee lifts are included in ski passes for 6 days or more
- Seniors 80 years or older ski for free
- Tolls are included in the price of the ski pass
- Use of the natural sledging track (tobogganing) in Fendels is included with the ski pass
- A sliding rate scale: day skiing passes are cheaper every hour throughout the day!
- Snow guarantee from October to June
- Hours of skiing fun on wide glacier runs, and no waiting at the lifts
- 54 kilometres of groomed slopes
- 30 km of backcountry descents
- The optimum setup for snowboarders and freeriders
- Launching site for popular alpine touring routes (to Glockturm or Weißseespitze mountains)