Kaunertal, the paradise for mountaineers
A paradise of rock and ice and a unique mountain landscape awaits you in the Kaunertal. Regardless of whether you are a beginner, accompanied by one of our experienced and highly trained mountain guides or even an experienced alpinist - you will find unforgettable tours and panoramas. You are guaranteed unforgettable moments with us in the Kaunertal.
Here you will find a selection of mountain tours in the Kaunertal - LINK
If you would like to take a tour on our Gepatschferner, Austria's second largest glacier, you will find relevant suggestions here - LINK
Here you will find the contacts of our mountain guides from the region who offer alpine courses, alpine tours, guided climbing tours, via ferratas in summer and freeriding, ski tours and ice climbing in winter.
Our hotel is the ideal holiday destination for mountaineers:
- There is a bus stop directly in front of our hotel and participants can go directly to Gepatsch, Fernergries or the glacier (free of charge with a guest card).
- We are happy to put together a mountaineering snack for you to take in advance (for a fee).
- We have e-bike, backpack and hiking pole rentals at the hotel.
- We also offer our mountaineers and alpinists the opportunity to store their equipment (crampons, heavy shoes, ropes...) in the sports depot and clean/wash it directly in front of it.
- After the training day, participants can relax in our in-house wellness area.
- We also have a small room in the house with 3 modern, high-quality fitness machines that can be used free of charge.
- Our house bar invites you to chat at the house bar after an unforgettable day.