A Ski Resort for the whole Family
The Kaunertal Glacier and the Fendels lifts are renowned not only for the peaceful, untouched nature all around, but also as an ideal family ski resort - not to mention the affordable offers prized by families all around.
Just as with the Bambini free ski pass, on the Fendels lifts, kids under 10 ski for free when accompanied by a parent, and kids between 10 and 15 get a great discount.
While parents carve all day on the wide glacier slopes, little ones can learn to ski or snowboard with fun and games at the Kaunertal Glacier Kiddie World (Kinderland). Parents can watch their kids' progress from the village lift in Feichten, located right next to the Feichtner Hof hotel.
And up on the Kaunertal Glacier, the adventure playground next to the sun terrace at Weißsee Restaurant keeps kids busy and having fun! Then in the evening, the adventure continues with plenty of night-time sledging or skiing in Fendels.
An overview of benefits for families:
- Bambini Free Pass: Children under ten years of age, accompanied by a parent, ski for free (ID required)
- Affordable prices for children aged between 10 and 15
- Kiddie World (Kinderland) with a conveyor lift near the Weißsee Restaurant
- Playground with climbing wall, swings, and trampoline next to the Weißsee sun terrace
- Great kids' meals in the restaurants and lodges
- Adventure playground and BIBI Kinderland at Fendels ski resort
- Bambini and kids' ski courses at the top ski school in Fendels and at the Kaunertal Glacier
- Night-time sledging and skiing in Fendels
- Practice lift in Feichten village